THE MAPLE COUPLE - CAREER PAGE
WANT TO FIND A JOB?
We are Hiring! Job Title: Marketing – Loyalty Program Intern or CO-OP
We are HIRING!
Job Title: Marketing – Loyalty Program Intern or CO-OP
Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 years
• Lead loyalty program design and execution
• Negotiate with businesses on various fields on collaborations, offers and deals, and to roll out to our test market
• Leverage on your creativity to build membership mechanism and offers for hundreds of our members
• Participate in system development, website and app design
• You are studying for or have a Diploma or University degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Education
• You are a candidate with strong English, Cantonese and Mandarin language skills
• You have strong experience or understanding on building loyalty program and negotiating collaboration offers
• You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
Benefits of this Internship Include:
• You gain real world work experiences at an reputable tech focused education consultation company;
• Learn Canadian experience, work ethics, team spirits;
• It is convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
• Future opportunity to become permanent staff
• If interested, kindly send your resumes and cover letter to email@example.com
The Maple Couple - Resume Template, Sample Cover Letter & Interview Toolkit
Do you want to know more about sample questions you may face in an interview with Canadian employer? What are the tips for virtual interviews? How do we write a Canadian style cover letter ?
Download the tips from The Maple Couple NOW!
3 BIG STEPS you should never miss when looking for a job!
The 3 BIG STEPS to locate a job in Canada:
1. a Canadian Style Resume (please download the sample below)
2. a Canadian style cover letter
3. Your great LinkedIn account (include as many Canadian experience as possible!)
Having a question? Please contact us:
Best Job Search Sites in Canada
There are several websites that would be useful for your job search. e.g. Linkedin, Indeed Canada and Glassdoor. Please visit the website below for a quick summary: